Did you know that essential oils are sensitive to heat? As a result, many of the benefits of essential oils are burned off in candles and there is much less scent throw versus candles crafted with fragrance.
The absence of an open flame in our wickless candles means slightly less heat and a little more of that delightful, natural aroma.
Our wickless candles are a great option for those who are sensitive to fragrance and/or uncomfortable about using open flames in their homes.
Simply place the candle on a candle warmer, or enjoy without melting by placing the open candle anywhere you'd like to enjoy the scent.
Wickless Candles Care & Safety
- Remove lid and place wickless candle on warmer.
- Use only with electric candle warmers approved for candles. Read and follow all instructions provided with your candle warmer before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Set on warmer just until wax begins to melt at the edges and turn the warmer off.
- Do not leave warmer on for more than 2 hour increments.
- Do not leave Melter unattended while In use.
- Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
- Discontinue use if container contains less than 1/4" of wax.
- Wait until the container has fully cooled before touching or moving.
- This product contains essential oils. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking prescription medication, consult a physicial prior to use. If you have pets, consult a veterinarian prior to use.