- April 20: Opinicon Resort Spring Market, Elgin
- June 1, 2: Doner Studio Art Festival, Lower Brewers Mills Locks
- June 29 - July 1: Artfest Kingston, Kingston
- August 3: Heritage Craft Market, Chaffey's Lock
- August 18: Women's Art Festival, Kingston
- August 31-Sept 2: Sundance Artisan Show, Maberly
- September 21: Lyndhurst Turkey Fair, Lyndhurst
- November 2-3: Rotary Christmas Craft Fair, Gananoque
- November 23: St. Michael's Christmas Craft Show, Kemptville
- December 5: Lansdowne Tree Lighting, Lansdowne
- December 7, 8: Artfest Kingston Christmas , Kingston
- December 13-15: Kingston Holiday Market,Kingston
- December 15: Opinicon Winter Craft Market, Chaffey's Lock
- December 20-22: Kingston Holiday Market,Kingston
- March 7, 2020: Mystic Market & Holistic Fair, Kingston
Over twenty years ago, Angela discovered the joy of handcrafted soap and skincare in a quest to relieve her young son's skin troubles. The craft and its impact on her life has ebbed and flowed over the years with the familiar juggle of her career in Information Systems Analysis and family responsibilities as a wife and mother of three.
With the children now grown and the purchase of a small Family Resort on Charleston Lake, Angela was able to leave the office environment to focus full time on the Resort and her passion for skincare.
Careful thought and research has gone into every ingredient selected for our products, which are most commonly home-grown, wild-foraged or locally sourced. These are then formulated to create luxurious, enjoyable products with natural ingredients that are both crafted and packaged beautifully.
All products are cruelty-free, vegan and free from harmful chemicals. Caring for our planet is a priority to us and we work hard to make our product line as sustainable as possible. Our plastic use is minimal, and we are always working on reducing our carbon footprint for a brighter and cleaner tomorrow.
In the News
- Brockville Recorder - "Caring for Your Skin & The Planet"
- Leeds & 1000 Islands Feature - Charleston Lakeside Retreat
- Kingston Local - “Charleston Botanicals Forages for Natural Solutions to Skincare”
2021/22 Events (Presently tentative due to COVID)
- August: Women's Art Festival, Kingston, ON
- September 11: Fall Maker's Market, Merrickville, ON
- November 13: Christmas Market, Merrickville, ON
- December: Artfest Kingston, Kingston, ON