- Wholesale discounts are available to approved stockists with physical storefronts.
- Once you have been approved for wholesale, please set up an account on our website and we will provide you with your discount code. Please note that your discount code is tied to your account and will not work if you are logged in under another name or email address.
- Please contact us if you would like guidance on product selection. Our current top-selling products in order of popularity are: bar soap, shower steamers, petite bath bombs, shampoo bars, candles and lip balm.
- Order minimum is $300 retail (before discount). All orders must be placed via our website and paid for at time of purchase. Manual orders will incur a $20 administration fee.
- Wholesale discounts apply exclusively to products within the Wholesale Hub Menu of our website. Other items are not available for wholesale or resale at this time.
- Charleston Botanicals reserves the right to adjust prices, adapt, add or remove products, alter packaging or labels from our product line without notice.
- Seasonal & Limited Edition products are available while quantities last and are unavailable for reorder.
- Stockists agree that all products purchased will be offered for sale at or above our retail price at the time of purchase. (Short term, periodic sales or clear-outs do not present a problem).
- Not all items are exactly as photographed. While we do our best to remain consistent, our products are handcrafted individually. Variations and minor “imperfections” are inevitable. We like to think of our products as perfectly imperfect. This is the beauty of handmade!
- Our Aroma Perks Rewards Program is reserved for customers and is not available to stockists. Sorry!
- Bath bombs and shower steamers should never be stored or merchandised in enclosed glass containers for safety reasons. (They can explode)! Please also note that sunlight will fade bath bomb colors. It is best to merchandise them away from windows and direct sunlight.
- Charleston Botanicals reserves the right to alter wholesale terms as necessary. Please refer back to this page regularly for updates.
- Annual purchases must amount to $1000 or more to keep your account active. Discount codes for low volume or dormant accounts may be deactivated at our discretion. If your discount code has been deactivated, please resubmit a wholesale application form.
- Labels/packaging must not be altered without our consent. Our insurance provider and Health Canada have very specific guidelines for labeling.
- Stockists are welcome to pick up orders to save on shipping. Regular shipping & handling fees apply to all orders sent via mail. Free delivery is available for stockists within a 20km radius of our workshop. If you would like to pickup your order or qualify to free delivery, please select “PICKUP” at checkout to negate shipping fees.
- Orders for in-stock items are generally processed within 5-10 business days.
- Available inventory is visible on each product page. Inventory is updated regularly as we work behind the scenes to replenish. If you would like to place an order for items that are not in stock or you are expecting to need larger quantities, contact us and we will do our best to accommodate. Please note that this will result in additional processing times.
- Wholesale orders will not be processed from November 15 - December 31. Christmas is a very busy time for all of us. Please help us keep you well stocked for the season in a timely manner by planning ahead of holidays and ordering early. *If you are really stuck after this date, contact us prior to placing your order. We will do our best to accomodate, but please note that processing delays and limited product availability are probable at this time.
- Most of our products can be made available unpackaged upon request. Please contact us at the time of ordering to let us know which items you would like unpackaged. We will supply a printed list of ingredients, directions and cautions for unpackaged products. These must be provided to customers at point of sale. Additional fees and processing delays may apply. We are not responsible for damage, safety/sanitary concerns or quality loss as a result of unpackaged products.
- Products should be sold within one year of purchase to ensure superior quality. Need to clear items out? Try assembling them into gift baskets!
- Please be sure to subscribe to our email list as important information is periodically sent to stockists in this manner.
- Due to the nature of our products, returns/exchanges will only be accepted on damaged or defective items within 5 days of order receipt.
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests - please reach out. We care. We are listening.
Thank you for being a part of the Charleston Botanicals family!